Academic & Career Advising Center
Internships / Cooperative Education
An internship is a temporary job (sometimes paid and sometimes not) that's also a learning experience when tied to your academic major.
An internship can:
- Help you choose a career
- Connect you with a mentor
- Preview the world you'll be working in
- Add value to classroom instruction
- Give you a foot-in-the-door with a prospective employer
- Enhance the power of your resume
- Earn experiential learning credit for you
If you're interested in an internship or already have a job that might qualify, we want to help. Contact us, 307-754-6291, or stop by the Academic & Career Advising Center in ORB 101.
Available jobs & internships
See a list of jobs and internships open in the area.
Academic and Career Advising Coordinator