Summer Camps at Northwestern
Looking for great activities for your kids this summer?
Northwestern offers a variety of music and athletic camps for ages 3 through high school.
- Do, Re for Me! (ages 3–9)
- Do, Re for Me! Deluxe (ages 9–12)
- Piano Camp (ages 11–18)
- Show Choir Camp (ages 10–18)
Music camps are offered through the Northwestern Academy of Music. Learn more.
- Baseball (ages 9–14)
- Boys Basketball (grades 4–12)
- Girls Basketball (grades 4–12)
- Football (grades 2–5)
- Total Performance Soccer (ages 6–16)
- Volleyball (grades 5–12)
Athletic camps are led by Northwestern coaches and student-athletes. Learn more at nwceagles.com.