Obtaining a library card and PIN
All NWC students, faculty and staff
are issued a NWC ID card that becomes your library card when we affix a library bar code number to it.
may obtain a NWC community library card by asking at the front circulation counter or by contacting us
. Community users may also use their Powell or Park County library card or another Wyoming-issued (WYLD
) library card.
NWC library cards are accepted at the Park County Public Libraries in Powell, Cody, and Meeteetse.
Your PIN number is assigned when you receive your library card (Other Wyoming library cards will have their own PIN numbers). Don't know your PIN?--come see us or contact us
. You may change your PIN by logging on to Your Library Account.
You will need your library card number and PIN.
Library Card # example: 29092... (do not include "a" or "b")
Loan Periods & Book Returns
- The main book collection is loaned for 28 days.
- Audiovisual (CD, DVD, VHS) items circulate for 1 week.
- Reserves are variable with 2-hour in-library use, which is the standard loan period.
- Periodicals are not circulated and must be used within the library.
- Items may be renewed at the discretion of the library staff. You may renew your items once under Your Library Account.
- An outside Book Return slot is located to the right of the West entrance (bell tower side of library).
- Library materials may also be returned to the book drop slot located at the circulation counter. Items may also be mailed to our campus address.