Wanna Be an RA?
RA Applications are now being accepted for Fall 2017. Pick up an Application Packet in the Residence Life Office, at the hall front desks or get your electronic copy HERE. If you want to complete the application on line click HERE.
Your completed APPLICATION is due by Noon on Wednesday, March 15th in the Residence Life Office.
If you did not attend one of the in-person Info Sessions, then you must participate in an on-line Info Session. Please click HERE to begin.
Safety & Security
Make sure you...
- Register your car with Campus Security so if you lock your keys in the car, they will be able to unlock it for you
- Rent a plug-in for your vehicle! They are available now! See the Security Office in room 222D at the Dewitt Student Center.
- Did you bring a firearm or weapon to campus? Remember to check it in with security! Call them at 307-754-6067 for more details.
- Always keep your door locked - room & car
- Never walk by yourself at night - call Campus Security for an escort (307) 202-0605
- Attend a "Project ID" program coming to a hall near you!
- Lose Something? Check the lost and found in the Security Office room 222D at the Dewitt Student Center.
- If you see something unsafe or harmful, report it!
- Do not keep your keys and your IDs together. It could be dangerous to lose them both together!
For more see Campus Safety & Security
Are you concerned about a friend on campus?
Talk to your RA or RD about ways to help. We have great resources on campus including counselors on call!
Don't forget about our great Resident Technician!
- If you need help fixing your wireless and wired internet connections, student portal or moodle, or even setting up gaming systems to the internet call the res tech at 307-272-3545. Get assistance with removing computer viruses, optimizing computer performance, and other computer problems!