Meet our Education Graduates
It is with great confidence that Northwestern College’s Department of Education presents to you our 2009–10 teacher education graduates! These dedicated professionals are eager to make a difference in your communities and classrooms. To find teacher candidates who have completed preparation in one of the licensure fields listed below, please download this document.
Candidates have provided the most reliable contact information for this directory. Please contact the candidate directly using the phone number or e-mail address provided.
- Communication Arts/Literature Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education with Communication Arts and Literature (Grades 5–8)
- Elementary Education with Mathematics Education (Grades 5–8)
- Elementary Education with Social Studies Education (Grades 5–8)
- Elementary Education with Preprimary Education (Ages 3–5)
- English as a Second Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical Education
- Social Studies Education
- Visual Arts Education
To post an opening at your school or to review candidate resumes, visit our CareerConnect website.
contact the Center for Calling & Career