Non-Profit Management Essential Skills
- Tuesdays, January 9 & 23, February 6 & 20, March 6, 2018
- 1pm - 4pm
- Cody: 1501 Stampede Ave, Park County Complex Building
- Tara Kuipers, Tara Kuipers Consulting
This workshop series is designed for the directors and key personnel of nonprofit organizations to build competence and confidence in their vital nonprofit leadership role.
Sessions are as follows:
- The Big Picture: Nonprofit Leadership and Management Essentials
- Managing Up: Understanding Governance and Working with Your Board
- Planning vs. Doing: Strategic Plans and Sustainability
- Money Matters: Finance and Fundraising Basics
- Teamwork: Working with Personnel and Volunteers
- Got Outcomes?: Evaluating and Sharing Your Impacts
or for more information:
call 307-587-3506 or email CodyCTD@nwc.edu
Important! Registration is not complete until payment is made.