ADVANTAGES OF RECEIVING YOUR FIRST TWO YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS EDUCATION AT NORTHWEST COLLEGE:
- Small classes with individualized attention.
- Personal academic advisement with a professor in your chosen major. (Proper advisement is critical to success in transferring with ease.)
- Flexible general education requirements which are adaptable to best fit your intended transfer institution.
- A cooperative education and internship program that facilitates obtaining work experience as part of the educational program.
- Courses taught by highly qualified instructors who emphasize decision-making abilities, communication skills, and business applications.
- Courses in your major that feature computer-based lab components.