Northwest College

Academic Programs

Program of Study

Early Childhood Education

If you'd like to spend your days immersed in the energy and antics of young children, you have choices about how much time to spend in college before entering the workforce.

A skills certificate (S.C. below) requires only five classes and a practicum. It prepares you for CDA certification to work in child care settings and also for substitute teaching in Wyoming public schools. 

The transfer degree options (A.A. and A.S.) below are the first two years of a four-year degree program.

See Course Requirements & Descriptions
Additional Resources