Northwest College

Academic & Career Advising

Montana State University-Bozeman

PO Box 172190
Bozeman, MT 59717
Institutional Requirements

Transfer students must have a 2.0 GPA. Students who want Dual Enrollment must have a 2.0 GPA from high school and NWC. Students who are Dual Enrolled and obtain an Associate's Degree will have completed MSU's Core 2.0 Requirements. Transfer students are required to meet University Core and Department Requirements. For example, some departments require Foreign Language credits.

Montana State University's General Education Requirements are the following: University Seminar; 3 credits of Writing; 3 credits of Quantitative Reasoning; 3 credits of Diversity; 3 credits of Contemporary Issues in Science; 3 credits of Arts; 3 credits of Humanities; 3 credits of Natural Science; 3 credits of Social Science; and 3 credits of Additional Research & Creative Experience.

Articulation Information
  • Course-to-course
  • General Education Requirements fulfilled with AA
  • General Education Requirements fulfilled with AS
  • Dual Enrollment