Northwest College

Clubs & Organizations

What's the best way to meet people, make friends, have fun and stretch your world? Join a club or organization. To find out more about the following groups, contact the Student Activities Office (754-6205).

If you don't see any here that interest you, tell the Student Activities Office, and they'll help you get a new one started.

Active Clubs

  • Activities Board
  • Arts Society
  • Baptist Collegiate Ministry
  • Bent Ring Fellowship
  • Block and Bridle Club
  • Campus Ventures
  • Campus Voice
  • Catholic Newman Club
  • Charlotte Patrick Speech and Debate Society
  • Climbing Club (CRUX)
  • Criminal Justice Club
  • Enactus
  • First Step is the Two Step Swing Dance Club
  • Gay Straight Alliance (GSA)
  • Horseman's Club
  • Journalism Club
  • Kumdo Club
  • Latter Day Saints Student Association (LDSSA)
  • Livestock Judging
  • Multicultural Club
  • Music Educators National Conference (MENC)
  • Native Ways (Native Americans and cultural diversity)
  • Northwest College Range Club
  • Northwest College Student Nurses' Association
  • NWC Humans Vs. Zombies Club
  • Outdoor Club
  • Phi Theta Kappa
  • Rod Burners
  • Rodeo Club
  • Running Club
  • Ski Club
  • Spanish Club
  • Student Art Club
  • Student Senate
  • Trailblazers
  • Trap, Skeet and Hunting Club

Inactive Clubs

The following clubs can be activated again if you express an interest. Just give the Student Activities Office a call at 754-6205.

  • Anime Club
  • Ashley Hall Council
  • Cody Hall Council
  • Colter Hall Council
  • Cultural Awareness Club
  • Diversity Focus Group-Unity Through Diversity
  • Lambda Alliance
  • Lewis and Clark Hall Council
  • Literary Club
  • Masquerades (Drama Club)
  • Rugby
  • Sexual Health & Responsibility Education (SHARE)
  • Sexual Health and Responsibility
  • Sources of Strength
  • Student Media
  • Student Photographers' Association
  • Student Wyoming Education Association
  • Trapper ACES
  • Veterans Club


Chris Dugger
Residence Life Coordinator