Northwest College

Academic & Career Advising

University of Montana

32 Campus Dr
Missoula, MT 59812
(406) 243-0211
Institutional Requirements

Students interested in Dual Enrollment will need a high school GPA of 2.0 and a 2.0 from NWC before transferring to University of Montana. Transfer students will be required to take an upper-division writing course.

University of Montana's General Education Requirements are the following: 3 credits of English; 6 credits of Math; 3 credits of Foreign Language; 3 credits of Expressive Arts; 3 credits of Literary & Artistic Studies; 3 credits of Historical & Cultural Studies; 3 credits of Social Science; 3 credits of Ethical and Human Values; and 2 courses in Natural Science (at least one lab).

Articulation Information
  • Block agreement: An Associates in Arts or Science will transfer as a block fulfilling all General Education Requirements
  • Offers Dual Enrollment
  • Course-to-course agreement