Paint the Town Red is back! Powell's biggest downtown event returns on Friday, August 25, and we want you to be a part of it. Food, games, live music and activities for all ages are on the schedule, so there's something for everyone - and everyone's invited. So join us on the streets of Powell as we Paint the Town Trapper red!
WHEN: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
WHERE: Downtown Powell
WHO: Powell residents, Powell K-12 students, NWC students and employees, families, friends...EVERYBODY. All ages welcome.
Come out and help us introduce our students to Powell and paint the town Trapper red! Check back later this summer for a full rundown of what will be happening, including who you'll see on stage for the concert, and all the activities taking place. We'll see you on August 25 for #PaintTheTownRedPowell!
- Dine inside or out! Food trucks and vendors will be on the streets from 4:00-8:00 PM or visit your favorite downtown restaurant.
- NEW FOR 2023, a beer garden hosted by the Northwest College Alumni Association.
- A free concert at Plaza Diane featuring Buck Wyold beginning at 5 p.m., followed by Dawson Hollow at 6 p.m.
- Activities for children, including face painting by the NWC Art Club, temporary tattoos, balloon animals, athletics games and a petting zoo.
- Recreation activities by the NWC Outdoor Recreation department.
- Participate in laser tag or an esports competition.
- Test your skills in a CDL simulator.
- Athletic contests featuring Trapper athletes and coaches.
- Receive a free photo print of you and your friends/family at the event by tagging your Instagram and Twitter posts with #PaintTheTownRedPowell