How you can participate
Are you working with one or more students on an outstanding project, presentation, or artwork? Would you like to expose your students to your discipline’s culture of scholarship? Perhaps you feel strongly that students should be exposed to cross-disciplinary experiences as part of their college education.
Here are some ways you can support the Showcase:
- Consider bringing your class(es) to the Showcase.
- Design an assignment that requires attendance at the Showcase and promotes deeper reflection, synthesis and learning within or between disciplines.
- Encourage students to volunteer on Showcase day to serve the NWC community.
- Discuss with your students how they can develop an existing assignment into a presentation for the Showcase.
- Become a Showcase mentor.
- Chair a Showcase session.
- Volunteer to help at the Showcase or ask about serving on the Showcase Committee by emailing email@example.com.