If you would like to pay your education expenses monthly, use the Interest-Free Monthly Payment Option offered by our partner, Nelnet Enterprise. There is a small enrollment fee.
Nelnet Enterprise includes scheduled automated payment (ACH or credit card), in addition to, personal account service, automated account information 24 hours a day, and access to your account through their website.
To enroll in Nelnet Enterprise:
- Go to the MyNWC Student Portal
- On the WebAdvisor menu under WEBADVISOR FOR STUDENTS, click Student Financial Info
- Click View Account and Make Payments
- Click Student Finance in Self-Service Student Finance
- Click Manage Payment Plans
- Click Proceed to Processor
- You are now on the Nelnet Payment Plan site. If you are visiting for the first time, you will need to create an account.
- Verify the information is correct on the Create Account screen and click Next to proceed through the account creation process.
- Create a 4-digit PIN and choose and answer the two Telephone ID questions and click Submit.
Payment plans are offered thru the NWC Business Office on a very limited basis and also include a small enrollment fee at same rate as Nelnet Enterprise.