We are paperless with an online housing application process! We are excited to partner with eRezlife to bring you:
- Faster, more streamlined housing application
- The ability to pay deposits online
- The ability to search for specific roommates or find roommates with similar preferences to you
- The ability to choose your hall and room
- Housing Application
- Visit the MyNWC College Portal and log in using your NWC username and password.
- Click on the button.
- You will be directed to the site where the housing application is located.
- Complete your Housing Profile and click save.
- Click on the Housing Overview tab in the gray menu.
- Select Apply Now for the upcoming term.
- If you do not see the upcoming term please contact the Housing Office.
- Choose your residence building preference.
- Answer the questions on the application.
Please note that mandatory questions have an asterisk (*) next to them.
- Confirm your application.
Review and agree to the terms listed.
- The following page will be a confirmation message with a receipt number.
A copy will be sent to your NWC email.
- Follow the link to pay your deposit.
- To pay your DEPOSIT, you can...
- PAY ONLINE by clicking "deposit payment" on the confirmation page,
- CALL the Business Office (307-754-6048) to pay over the phone,
- or MAIL a check addressed to: NWC Business Office, 231 W. 6th St, Bldg. 1, Powell, WY 82435-1895.
- Please note that when paying with a credit card, there is a 2.6% processing fee.
- Housing applicants who fail to pay the deposit are not eligible for housing placement.
- The Roomeez Profile is not mandatory, but if not completed your roommate or suite mate group will be assigned randomly, if applicable.
- Towards the bottom of the grey menu, select Roomeez Profile.
- Fill out your information & make sure to click on the button that says Turn on my profile. This button is above the spot where you can choose your photo. Please note that you cannot search for roommates or make roommate groups without selecting this.
- If you know who you want as a roommate(s), the Roommate Group must be completed.
- Make sure to save your progress. For more detailed instructions go to the grey menu and click the resources tab to find further information.
- Lottery Process
- The lottery is a two-step process where you can preview rooms and mark your favorites. During this time, you should confirm your roommate or suite mates because they must have their deposit paid and completed the application to have you selected as a roommate.
- The second step is the actual lottery, where you can select a room. You will receive an email to your NWC account with your assigned lottery time.