Northwest College

Grades, Transcripts and Other Records

Look Up Transfer Credits

To transfer courses from other institutions, we require official transcripts from each institution attended. Upon receipt of your transcript, the Registrar will complete a transfer evaluation. Please refer to our transfer procedure below for any questions regarding what type of credits can be transferred in. To view courses that have transferred from previous institutions, please follow these steps:

  • Login to MyNWC
  • Scroll to the Academic Profile card and click "Unofficial Transcript"
  • Select "Undergraduate Transcript"
  • This screen will show you all the courses that have been taken at NWC and the courses that have been transferred in. Courses that are transferred in are indicated by “TR” in the grade spot.
  • If you have further questions about what might not have transferred in please contact the Registrar at

If you need help interpreting your transfer credits, visit Registration & Records (ORB100).

Transfer Procedures

Transfer of Credits from Regionally Accredited Postsecondary Institutions

Credit earned at other institutions will transfer to NWC upon evaluation from the Registration & Records Office. Lower division, freshman, and sophomore college-level courses completed with a grade of C or higher from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Upper division, junior, senior, and graduate-level courses may be accepted in transfer to satisfy degree requirements with advisor approval.

When students transfer to NWC with an associate of science, an associate of arts, a bachelor's, or a graduate degree from an accredited institution, NWC will accept that general education curricula, although students still must fulfill the Wyoming constitutional requirement. However, students transferring with an associate of applied science degree must fulfill NWC's general education requirements if they are working toward an associate of arts or an associate of science degree. To view our full Transfer Policy, please visit our College Catalog.