If you are a current NWC student who has a creative eye for catchy graphics and a knack for design, we're looking for you. If you're a creative soul without design skills, partner up with someone who is.
The winning logo will represent the Northwest College Student Academic Showcase and be featured prominently on promotional and event materials every year. Multiple submissions allowed. Winning submission receives a $150 credit to the NWC Bookstore.
||Wednesday, November 1, 2023
|Submissions are due by:
||Friday, December 31, 2023 (by midnight)
||February 5, 2024
OR email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your submissions in a digital format (vector preferred but not required, sketches are okay as long as they can be digitized). Make sure the email message includes the name, major, and hometown of the submitting artist(s). Incomplete submissions may be disqualified if we are unable to gather this information from you before selection begins.
- All submissions must be from current NWC students. Dual/concurrent students are eligible too.
- Artwork submissions must be original work (concept, design, and execution) of the person(s) named in the entry; submissions must not not violate anyone else's copyright interests; use of AI for the design is strictly prohibited.
- Please include the words Student Academic Showcase.
- The logo should represent Northwest College and the spirit of our Student Academic Showcase.
- Designs should be suitable for use on flags, banners, T-shirts, or other items that may be printed for future Student Academic Showcase promotions and events.
- You may submit multiple designs.
- You may partner with other students; please make sure you include information about all students involved (name, major, hometown).
- During the initial review process, you may be contacted for revisions; providing revisions is required to remain in the competition.
- The winning design becomes the property of Northwest College and may be modified, reproduced, and published at the college's discretion; no future compensation for use of the logo will be given.
- Entries will be judged without identification, so the panel is blind to the identity of individual artists. Scoring will be based on originality, creativity, quality, and themes relevant to the Student Academic Showcase.
- Projects that do not meet the design criteria/guidelines may be eliminated from the competition.
- Northwest College reserves the right to accept or reject any or all entries.
- Once submitted, the artist agrees to publicity of their winning entry.